topbella

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yumchar + combined service

Look at the duvet cover that I bought..erm...it is not like I really like it but then still okaylar..

Today, my day started at around 10am. Went to shopping with Jon Jon and then yumchar coz Yvonne is back (just for hol) :):) It is nice to see her again!
We yumchar at Golden Harvest and I did not post the pics coz i posted the dimsum from this restaurant in one of my old posts :)





Andrew and Cheryl

Gladys, me, Jeanne and Yvonne (Bea was here earlier on but she left early)

next one : Gelato from Wall Street!!! I had mango flavour. I don't like it :)
Pretty girls!!


ran into weyta and nic

Came back home super exhausted and headache so took a one hr nap.

7pm - Combined dunedin churches service at Regent Theatre! It's AWESOME!!





-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo