topbella

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hectic moment

The keyboard that I want was outbid. I will just bid again one hour before it closes if the price is still reasonable. Piano would be the best but that one I will get it when I earn enough $$ xD
Keyboard is easy and convenient to take with me but it must be of good quality as in sound and the touch. :):) Of course the no. of keys must be at least 61 and it needs a keyboard stand.

Thursday evening till Saturday - I had a very hectic moment - rushing my assignment. I can only blame myself for being so last minute at this time. I even got tachy and headache at med lib just now.

Okay, pics time!!
Concentrating on our joint assignment
Can u peeps notice my extra chin? *urgh*

At about 6.30pm jon and I went to warehouse
Jon buying painting
Sorry for the upside downs


I just bought duvet cover :):)

I craved for chinese food so cooked pumpkin with dried shrimp :):) Too bad I overcooked them but still edible but just too soft.

Then tidy up my room, iron and fold my clothes. I am not quite finished with it yet so will continue cleaning tomorrow :):)

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo