topbella

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4th day in Chch

5th day in Chch - shopping and eating!!

First stop: Northland Mall. It is a MUST to eat Xiao Long Bao at Zest Noodle house!!

Spicy peanuts but the taste was not that great. It was supposed to taste like five spices but was quite bland



While waiting for the food to be served..

Juang cannot live without her "daoyou"


Xiao Long bao (Shanghai Pork bun)

Pan fried dumpling *Pork and leek*

Lunch was really FILLING! Then continue to shop! After Northland Mall, we went to Briscoe, hoping to get my duvet cover but I like none so ended up buying bedsheet only

Next stop was The Palms. I did not get anything from there.

We craved for PEARL MILK TEA!! Planned to go to ancestral but did not know where that was. I just remembered it was not far away from the pretty temple! We got on a bus and after quite a while, Juang noticed that we were heading to a place quite far away from our place so something's not right.

We just got off somewhere and while walking back, we were LOST!! Stranded somewhere with few cars and no bus stop. We just kept on walking and finally found one! PHEW~
So there goes our pearl milk tea. On the way back home, Juang said "Hey Yun!! Ancestral" I quickly pressed the STOP button!!!! We were HAPPY again and had dinner there too.


Juang's Original pearl milk tea and my Green milk tea with pearl

Look how happy she is

Fried Her-fen Gravy (I reckon it is Watanho)


It would be perfect if we had dessert after dinner but no, we were tooo FULL!! Felt very satisfied with my lunch and dinner on this day :):)

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo