topbella

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss Pharmacy/Southern Man

Miss Pharmacy - Guys dressed up as girls and the other way round for Southern Man
It was held at Captain Cook Tavern :):)

There were a few rounds to determine the winner :)
For Miss Pharmacy, they had to do a dance, pick up line, nightwear(gown)
For Southern Man, it's the same. However, they had to answer ten questions related to sports and liquor rather than wearing nightgown :)

Pick up lines (the ones that i remember from Southern Man)
1) It looks like a needle but work like a sewing machine
2) You are a slow release tablet that slowly melting my heart
3) Do u have a mirror under there because I can see myself in it






Her bOobs are way bigger than mine! HAA


Pretty ladies

Very COOL





Come on baby~
-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo