topbella

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Table 7

Today I woke up at 12pm! -_-". My lecture started at 3pm but went out early to look for a journal for my elective.

Even though I slept so much, I still feel sleepy especially during lecture but wide awake now.

Despite this, I have to force myself to sleep because it is going to be an early start and long day tomorrow =(

What am I doing here??Just juggle between blogging, chatting and doing my prep for workshop.

This post is about my belated birthday dinner with Art at Table 7. The food and desserts are EXCELLENT! I love it. Thanks Art.

Here's the link to table 7 --> http://www.tableseven.co.nz/index.html






Art, were you praying? *giggle*

Salad

Manuka Smoked Eye Fillet Art had medium rare and I had medium (Initially I ordered medium rare but was afraid it might be quite rare for me so changed my mind).

Can you notice that my face has got rounder and wider and my 3 months pregnant tummy *_*

Time for some dessert! I couldn't make up my mind because all seem yum!

Chocolate Pot Pudding


Panna Cotta

One two please do not cheese

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo