topbella

Friday, April 30, 2010

Pot luck dinner

A gazillion thanks to Arthur, Bea, Jeanne, Joanne and Ing Ling for letting us to have a fabulous potluck dinner at their flat.
All of them have superb culinary skills!! I myself ate 3-4 rounds of mains. This shows that how good they are!!! I am not flattering!

Mushrooms (this is the only 'veg' on the table)

Baked Rice

Keropok

Asam fish curry

Bakuteh


Rice noodles

Chicken curry

Fettucine Carbonara

Mochi with peanuts

Char Siew Pau

Lasagne



Red curry

Unbaked char siew pao


After potluck which started at 7pm and fiinished about 2 hours later, we played cranium!! Yeah baby

'Sculpturous'



Nina
Finger licking good aye

Four teams. I have nina, steven, nat and benny in my team!! yeahhhh~And that red indian-like looking is our ...(what do u call it?)




My team!!


Sensosketch

And YES! We won!!! (Jo, hope u can sleep peacefully tonight xD)

This ended at 3am in Arthur's room just hanging out and talking.
It was definitely a night to remember~

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo