topbella

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday papa

Happy 55th Birthday to my dearly beloved father!
I will say he's the BEST BEST and the BEST father in this whole wide world. O well, every child thinks this way =)

I am a spoilt child.
1 - No father, no alarm to wake me up in the morning
2 - No father, no breakfast (I hate eating breakfast in the morning but he always forced me to eat)
3 - No father, no orange sliced with the seeds removed

I want something, he will buy for me as long as it is study-related materials. but but if I want soft toys or other fashion stuff, I have to buy on my own. Haaaaa..

Loveeeee my papa to infinity. No one can hold a candle to him :):)
Okayla, just in case my mummy jealous, mummy, love u too xD

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo