topbella

Friday, April 23, 2010

Teddy bear

It has been quite a while that I am sleep deprived - 6hours of sleep is just not enough for me:) After a long day yesterday from 9am till 10pm (lectures, elective meeting, ICC meeting, lifegroup), I felt so worn out. Headache and pain in the eyes have been following me ever since last week. It can be said that I ate panadol for almost every single day which is really bad and as a pharmacy student, I know I should do lifestyle changes first before going into pharmacological intervention xD

Yesterday, I just bear with it and stayed away from paracetamol! It was already almost 12am after cooking, eating and showering. I know I should sleep after all this but I missed internet so facebook, chit chat and watched my taiwanese series for a while.

Finally I turned in and slept for 8 hours! I used to needing eight hours of sleep:) That was the best sleep I ever get this month!

Okay, let's talk about what I did today. My day started at 10 am with two whole hours of medicinal chemistry lectures! OMG! I am not going to tell the patient this, "Hey, look here, this drug you are taking now is a prodrug. When it gets into your body, it will get metabolised by hydroxylation to the active form. *showing her the structure*"
I do understand that it is important cos' we have to understand the science of it but I just don't get why we have to deal with those structures like where the electrons move and blaaaablabla.

Stop complaining. It is wine and cheese next week - 1st May! After lecture, I went to hunter to get the ticket then hang out with Nins and Bea then had lunch with Bea bea bea.

Rice Ball
Kimchi Fried Rice
With Weyta and Bea at Crafts (I think I spent more time with B tan more than anyone else nowadays!)


I tried weyta's (i can't remember what it is called). A kind of sweet alcohol


Chicken Filo

Picked up my giant teddy bear before Crafts


Jon, you look small


My soft toys in NZ

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo