topbella

Saturday, April 17, 2010

At Anzac

Given by my daughter-in-law aka Natalie Tan Arthur's family came to pick me up for swimming at Moana Pool. I can't swim but enjoyed it especially relaxing at spa pool. Bea told me she wanted to do elective with me and quite emo so I followed them back to Anzac. And and and SURPRISE!! A birthday surprise for Jeanne, Charity and I.


By charlotte

By Esther

From Annie

The sista


By Nins

Get mesmerised by my grin? Come near and I will chop u!
Leith st boys - Steven and Eddy


Johannah

The sweet husband-and-wife.

by Steven


My Les partner *giggle*

I was wearing Arthur's spec

Jeanne and Chat

Swapping glasses. Arthur! I hope u din give me your conjunctivitis! Haa
My pseudo hook-up *LMAO*

Lotte's glasses on me and mine on hers xD


very touched


Chat before makeover




She's so pretty and gorgeous!

Sg Taylor Swift

Hang out with them till around 1.30am (Arthur is obviously the only guy (photographer) here)

-To be continued-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo