topbella

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Peter's 21st

Happy Birthday Peter! Thank you for inviting us to your fabulous outdoor celebration. It was held at Woodhaugh Garden on a windy and cold day. Despite the coldness, we had lots of fun eating and chit chat.
Also I would like to thank Arthur for driving me there and Juno for giving me a ride home.

Looking forward to the bbq birthday



Everyone loves JUNK FOOD


Trifle

Jenna! I never knew you love camera *wink*

Writing on his card (We bought him a red brief with our birthday greeting on it too but I did not manage to take a snapshot of it)

My CamWhore friends xD

Jenna

The pharmacy 4 girls
Want some wings?
Eating happily

No No! I don't want to touch chips! Erm..what happened after that?

Juno, Peter and Han

Presant and Arthur


Peter, I just realised how tall you are
After that, I went back home to get myself ready for Taiwanese Cultural Night

-Day to be continued-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo