topbella

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sien


The only reason why I blog now is I feel very sien from doing school work. There are so many things that I need to deal with. 1 - Presentation 2 - Elective (This is gonna take ages) 3 - Looking for intern site 4 - Catch up with my studies (NIL at the moment) 5 - miscellaneous like doing workshop prep etc.


I am just taking a break (think am not going to do any more school-related work after blogging actually and just gonna watch my taiwanese series). As for my presentation, I will just have to continue tomorrow morning before meeting up with the the members of my group.

Getting just FOUR hours of sleep before my workshop at 9 was not doing me any good. After this, my group met up for our presentation and did some research. Since meatball was sub of the day, Bea and I went to grab a 6 inch each.
What a Sotong I am. Shuold have just gone home to take a nap before lecture after the presentation meet up. I thought I had to go for the pharm revue thing.
The lecture today was very "interesting" that Bea and I 'bluetooth-ed'. Here's the pictures that I got from her.
I should go to Glassons soon


Amazing photo
At the so-called water reservoir
During one of the consultant lectures
"Please don't ask me any questions"
Last year's food festival. Ferris Wheel
(I am actually afraid of height ^^) -The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo