topbella

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Unproductive Sunday

OmaaaaaiGaaaat! I did not do anything productive today apart from eating! My whole weekend I feel so wasted! Who to blame? - myself

Thank you Jon0, Arto and Bert0 for the egg tarts and sweet buns :) You guys love me too much *wink*




After they had dimsum at Golden Harvest with Bert (okay, the two Piggies aka hippo flatmate and elephant guest had yumcha the night before), they chilled out at our place

looking lost?

Very comfy huh~
Food for thought

Sniff...May u rest in peace

Sleeeeep!!!

tai-chi?

Tickle~

Our houseMAID- sexxxy ehhh but too bulky xD
Look at Jonice (Jaundice)'s boobs ..Bigger than mine ay!!!
Next - Went to church and was really sleepy. I even shut my eyes during worship. Before that, i went to chopstick with egg tart and I regretted for drinking macha milk tea coz I felt really uneasy after drinking the whole thing - Had GORD. *lol*

After that, we just jalan2 and reached home at 10pm :)

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo