topbella

Monday, April 19, 2010

Alibi restaurant

Hey peeps, I think I forgot to blog about my birthday dinner at Alibi but if I have then just ignore this post.

I invited people to celebrate my 22nd birthday at this nice ambience restaurant. I really appreciate those who came eventho it was at such a short notice.

A very nice add on to the background

It's tomato sth sth (I find it disgusting) xD

The people who attended

Okay, do not ask me what the full name of the meal is because I did not take photo of the menu :):)

venison

Salmon

Risotto

Salad

Chicken fillet

don't know

Rib eye

The PIMP

My dearly beloved Miang (one missing - raypohhh!!)


My pseudo hook-up

Looking emo~

Sweet sweet love

My love - p5 (Gladys is missing)

My 2 gorgeous friends!!!!

Kissy kissy

Nina ! I love your eyes!



Jo sooo lawaaaaa

ing ling ! I am so happy that u can make it

My lesbo partner (hey I am still straight xD)
After this, we went to VIVACE for karaoke session!! - Next post

-To be continued-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo