topbella

Saturday, April 17, 2010

OMSA nite

Malaysian Cultural night (at Teacher College) I reckon was good! I really enjoyed myself. This year's (more to musical) was definitely a different approach compared to last year's. And I love musical. They started with the singing of the national anthem 'NegaraKu'. This made me miss my home country and feel like going to KL. :):)

The plot for this year is "Tiga Abdul" by P.Ramlee. I did not take lots of pics but yes! I recorded most of the show. Well done, OMSA!! I am impressed!


The Kompang team

Our very confident and pretty OMSA president, Adeline

Snapshots of the show


ICC + OMSA



I bought Rojak buah and nasi lemak which I ate while walking home

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo