topbella

Saturday, April 17, 2010

surprise at my hse

Surprise at my place after my pre-22 surprise :) Thank you very much again for blowing the balloons and decorate the place. The part I love most was the all those tea candles brightly lit when I stepped my foot into the house and my heart really melted at that time. I feel so loevd by all of you.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my previous post that the stars on that night was really BEAUTIFUL!

Hi Weyta

Aiyer~Jon so Hiaaw one.


Look at what they did to me? One from the Miangs and another one from Jon Jon. It was just pure coincidence that they bought the same stuff.

The people behind the scene


Zai looks HAPPY

From Kam and Jon~

Thank you people! I really appreciate all of you~

-To be continued-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo