topbella

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last day in Dunny

I was supposed to go back to dunny on 6th April but then extended one more day. Going back to dunny was really important because I need to do my joint assignment. I haven't started a single thing but then I stayed one more day and will be going back tomorrow (8th April). During my 6th day stay, I did start doing my research but then still on hol mood so gave up halfway :(

My last day in Christchurch, my temporary flatmates and I went out for lunch at food court at Riccarton Mall.

Kai had his butter chicken with rice and naan and the same goes to us

I have already drank half of my pearl milk tea from Hungry Wok even before the food was served

Butter chicken

Naan



Ultimate destination - Church Corner! !

Checking the schedule for bus that can take us to Church Corner

However, we caught the wrong bus so got off and walked back to the place where we got on this bus and to Church Corner...Sooooo HoooLaaaan but it was really memorable.

On the way, we saw this sign...

Juang needed Red Bull

WE at teasme (Church Corner). Kai getting pearl milk tea


The three of us had urgency so found a toilet at Countdown. This was what we did while waiting for Juang


I bought some Asian grocery from 2 shops at Church Corner and went back home. At about 8.30pm, we went out again to have our dinner.

WAiting 18mins for the bus...

The temple

Sarawak fried Noodle

Fried kuey teaw

Gong bao with rice (Sooo spicy for me but not for Juang)

Again, the three of us had another cup of pearl milk tea from ancestral while having our dinner there. On the way back home, Kai said "Hey yun, the bus just left" and I just turned 180 degree and ran after it before realising that it was a prank!! Eee!!! My reflex action is too fast. I should think before I act and Kai added " you should think before you think" xD

Kai playing his electric guitar!!!

At midnight~ singstar!! Wooohoo~


When I get back to Dunny, I have to do my assignment FULL MODE (no more slacking)

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo