topbella

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pauchaaa

Riding in a car is way better than a bus! Car - faster and comfy. Thanks to raymond for giving me a ride back from Christchurch to Dunny :):) Arigato!!

When I reached home, the first thing - eat! Coz i just drank a cup of milo in the morning so my energy was depleted. After that, took a shower and 2hrs nap :):) When I woke up, Raymond was still talking to Jonjon :)
Millions of thanks to Jon for tidying up my room ! I really appreciate it. Also, thanks for the yummy pizza. I felt like a QUEEN.

Next thing~ Doing my LONG AWAITED assignment. Okay, this was given during the first day of lecture - 5 weeks ago? And it is only this evening that I stick my butt to my very uncomfy chair, facing the pc and working on it. I told Juang that I will be on FULL ON mode but apparently not and I am not even halfway! . I get soo sieeen so just blog for a while. And I need a MASSAGE!!

Look at my progress!
Started to get very sieeen
SIIEEEN
Bomb~!!!
Look at how "hardworking" I am









-To be continued-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo