topbella

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Luna restaurant ; packing ; at weyta's

My final examination is finally over! On the night itself, it was Pharmacy Graduation Dinner even though we were not officially graduated yet. I would just call it Advance Pharmacy Graduation Dinner. =) (Will post this at a later date)

This entry is dedicated to Art who took me to Luna for dinner yesterday and helped me with my packing from 2pm till 12am today. Seriously, I am sooooo HOPELESS in packing -_-" I  am really grateful to him. THANKS!! If it was not because of him, I would have just procrastinated again and again. It is not that packing is done but it is almost there. XIE XIE NI!

Luna's food is just average but the nice view and good customer service compensate for this. 




Art couldn't make up his mind! 

 We arrived at around 7.45pm (still bright outside)


 His eyes narrowed when he smiles (looks like a squirrel)



 My grilled rib eye of beef

 Rib eye meatballs with spaghetti

 Art ordered this because he was told that this hand cut chips is a must-to-try. (He should have just tried mine)




 I requested for it to be cooked medium





 Was told that the puddings is very yummy so we ordered hot soft chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream and vanilla creme brulee.



After that, we went to Weyta's place to hang out. I have to admit that he (Art) is a super gentleman. He walked me to weyta's place (well he stayed near to weyta) then after that he walked me home which is like at the opposite end just to make sure that I arrived home safe and sound. The funny thing is that he said if I go to club, he will walk me home if no one does. HAHAHA Thank you =) He even stayed up till 5am to make sure the others (who went to club) were alright.



Next, I will show you guys something which I cherish a lot.
I was quite sad and down when my huge teddy needs to be packed.

 I really cant BEAR to let him be packed 


 I actually shed tears ! T.T

I will see you soon!

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo