topbella

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

C for Charlotte

22 years ago on 3rd October marked the born of an angel to the Chai family. She is none other than the sweet and caring Miss Charlotte Chai. I am not paid to do this but she is the only girl who i would say near to perfection (I din say perfect because no one is perfect except God).

We just started singing the usual Happy Birthday song after our 4pm lecture at Red! 

Lotte LOVES green 


Steven was trying out his new i touch 


Lotte: Wait, hold on! I am not ready yet!


Pressie Natalia exclusively for Mr.TaBien only. Jo = snow white 


Alan! Smile! Look here!


Everyone getting ready to take a group photo


C for Charlotte Chai (Note the Green theme)


Point to charlotte!


Posing with Cheesecake! Jason, u betta said my cheesecake is yum orelse I won't let u go so easily! *lmao*


Ben PooPoo ..Err.. I mean Pu


Another one playing with iphone4


Advertise for schoolbag


Jason!! 





Lotte! Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!! XOXO

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo