topbella

Monday, October 25, 2010

VAIN FLATMATE

Arghhhhh!!! I am still so sleepy despite going to bed early yesterday. In order to counteract my feeling of sleepiness, I attempted facebook quizzes and had breakfast to keep my energy level up but these are of no use because I am still so sleepy! Every time I tried to read a sentence or just by looking at my lecture note, my eyes and brain shut off inevitably. I guess the best solution is to take a nap and continue with my revision later. If only we don't need to sit for exams but don't mind end of module test.

Straight to the highlight of my entry. MY FLATMATE must be really bored. It must be either that or he desperately wants a girlfriend! The other explanation is the exposure of his true inner vain self. I really feel sympathy towards my bear.


Brought to you by the skilful chef aka Mr. Kok from my flat 

For dessert, he made Lamingtons 


Okay, this is just something really funny or it might be just me. Look at the broccoli especially its small size. My flatmate was not very alerted when he did his grocery shopping yesterday. When he paid, he just realised that it is NZ4.50 for such a small head but he was very PAISEH to put it back. HAHA. I guess you better savour it to your fullest. 

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo