topbella

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chicken rice + indian style popiah

Yo people! it was an unproductive day for me yesterday in terms of revision for my next paper - QUM A which is far scarier than QUM B because in QUM A, every single detail will be examined. With regards to my QUM B exam, it was not hard if only I did not only concentrate on therapeutics for my study. Most of the questions were based on patient assessment especially from Dermatology module which I really dislike. I can blame no one but myself for not studying hard enough. The answers that I wrote were so crappy. For goodness sake, the stuff that I have read, only one question came out - about anaemia. All the others I just simply put down an answer and tried to recall what the lecturers taught during workshops. (Now, I also regret for not paying much attention in the workshops). After this, I actually have doubt about graduating this year. Nevertheless, I just need to have 100% faith in God that I will graduate this year! In Jesus most precious name I pray. Amen!

Since I could not concentrate on studying yesterday, needed food and found some chicken drumsticks in the freezer, so I decided to whip up something I have never tried before - Chicken Rice cos' of a sudden urge of mine after thinking about nasi lemak. (I could not find the link these two apart from the fact that they are have rice and chicken ;P) The best Hainan Chicken Rice I have ever tasted was from Limbang =)

I need the chicken broth to cook the rice
 

 I stir-fry the rice with chopped garlic

Rice cooked in rice cooker  

Jonathan Kok also tried out something new - his so called "Indian style popiah". This idea struck him when he thought about this Indian snack known as "Famosa" (I have no idea how to spell it) which is a fried triangular shaped pastry with curry powder, vegetable and meat as filling. 


 Although I can't take too spicy food, I still have to say this is very appetizing!

While having our dinner, we watched 13 going on 30 which I thought I have watched it before. 

Moving on to something very random in this entry. 
After my QUMB exam, we had a study group in a fun style which is done like a game. I did not stay for long tho.

Anyway, here are the only pictures at dispensing lab

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo