topbella

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Art's superb culinary skill during my exam fever


Hey my loyal readers! Exam fever is here again! HOPEFULLY this is my last time sitting for university exam. *Fingers crossed* Amazingly, I haven't felt any stress yet (Okay, I rarely get stressed out unless it is a very major situation for me). My first paper was Law (2 days ago) which I spent freaking 17 hrs  doing my cheat sheet. Oh well, that is okay because doing that doesn't kill your brain cells that much. 
However, during my law paper, I did not use my "cheat sheet" that much. =( *I should have studied QUM*

QUM (Quality Use of Medicine) is my NIGHTMARE! Tomorrow, it is QUMB (Long essay questions) and I am blogging. Great! (I haven't finished studying and I don't think I can finish anyway). I just put everything into the hands of God and pray hard. Of course, I studied but in a very relaxing manner as I can't focus too much. Always on facebook, net and other kind of distraction (I need them). Even after my law exam (2 hours) which I used my whole concentration in it, I got headache and pain in the eyes till night time which I can't study properly although I tried. >.< 

I captured some photos for this blog! let them do the talking! 



My messy table
Okay readers, I can't stand messy things and I got so fed up and eyesore so instead of continuing studying, I just cleaned and tidied up my room especially my table. 



As I have said, I can't focus so in between revision, I will watch anime or do something else. 



Jon's Ondeh Ondeh! Thank you! 
Close up
LAW!!!

Wishing my flatmate good luck for his test

Art cooked (on the day after my law exam) for me because he knows that during exam times, I am very lazy to cook. Thank you so much! To be honest, his culinary skill is excellent! I really love the food! (I think I have compulsive eating disorder ;P) i feeel so FAAAT!! 

In the process of making this baked bread with bacon, cheese and mayonnaise 

The iron Chef







Steak with veges 


Egg and Ham salad




This afternoon, the weather had "mood swing". At one moment, it hailed so loudly, then after a while, it turned sunny again. After about half an hour, it rained!  
From my balcony 



Studying QUM! Arghhhhh

p/s: For Qum, I studied with Aerosmith's songs

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo