topbella

Friday, October 15, 2010

Show some respect

This post is my study break after reading the same note for so long.

I would like to raise the awareness that some doctors including some to-be-doctor seem to have the perception that pharmacist is nothing. I personally know someone who thinks this way that is why I am so pissed but I just need to keep quiet and write it here. Who do you think you are, great doctor?
Doctors always think they are so great almighty and their profession is the best, the highest. 你少瞧不起人了。

For me, every profession has its own difficulties. For those medical students who think pharmacy is an easy, extra course and not necessary, you should try study this. I bet you won't even want to touch it! Before you say anything or put us down, look yourself at the mirror first. I would like to see you yourself act as both doctor and pharmacist in the future and see how you cope with it.

In the world of healthcare, it is only doctors who get recognised. How about other health professionals - physio, nurse, speech therapist etc. In my opinion, it is fine with me that pharmacists don't get acknowledged for correcting those prescriptions and going through all the troubles to make sure everything is correct before handing out the medicines to patients. At least, doctors/medical students, please respect pharmacist and not thinking that all what they do are reading selecting drugs from the shelves and hand it out to patients based on what are written on the script. If you think pharmacy is an easy job, why not you do it yourself. And why would we spend our times studying this if it is that easy. You guys should broaden your mind and let go of that "I am the greatest" mind. Some doctors ask pharmacist what is the dose and drugs best for the patients, and we never say anything like "OMG, they don't know their stuff" but we respect them because one cannot possibly know every single thing. This is why every different profession is there for a reason.

I respect all profession and even cleaner. What is wrong with that? Without them, this society will be full of garbages and dirty sight all around. Imagine the air you breathe if there is no cleaner. Not only health professionals work hand-in-hand, but also with other professionals.

Walao eh, 越想越气!I will continue this some other time. Time to go back to jail (study)

p/s: This is just my own personal opinion and nothing personal

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo