topbella

Monday, October 11, 2010

Love bug + post elective

Three days ago, I told Arthur this, "Hey Arthur, I reckon I have a strong immune system cos' I am still fine and do not get infected by the virus yet. Also, I still remembered back in health sci when there was this cold epidemic, my whole flat got it except me." Then the next day, I started feeling unwell and yesterday, I officially declare that I was infected with that contagious bug or the so called LOVE bug either from Nins, Bea, Arthur or all of them cos' these days I have been hanging out with these 3. If it is really from a combination of 3 of them then probably mine is a mutated strain.    -_-" Most of the people in my group aka group A are contracted with this love buggie. Well, that proves the phrase " sharing is caring". Falling sick at this time when exams are drawing near is the last thing anyone would ask for. I just feel so listless that I can't study properly. For goodness sake, I still have a lot to go through and yet, I am bestowed upon this lovely gift. This proves another point that I came across on facebook "God wraps gifts with problems" HAHA. Anyway, that is just a joke. =)


This post is especially written to extend my gratitude towards ART who brought porridge for me with a text "Front door pls". At first, I thought he sent to the wrong person (Well, he has a tendency to text wrongly xD) That's very thoughtful, caring and sweet of him. Kamsahamnida! 


Next - different story from the above is about my evil flatmate. He got this colourful centipede just to scare me. What he did was he threw it on my keyboard while I was playing it but then his plan failed! HAHAHA! Your SEVENTY CENTS has gone to waste! I hope you are having a good time in Invercargill and beware you may find a real centipede under your pillow! Boo~


Reminds me of the human centipede

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday (Sunday), we had a post elective celebration at Manilla Grill or formerly known as JRS Retaurant. Although only 4 of us turned up, we had great conversation including 50carat ring, happiness company and ripping pants in dream


50 carat ring 
I said I will need Arthur to get me a 24 carat ring if I were to marry him and he said "No babe, u deserve more than a 24 carat. I will get u a FIFTY carat!" HAHAHA 


Anyway, I really had fun and enjoyed their company! Wooohooo. As I have eaten at home (thanks to my lovely flatmate for his pasta), I just ordered cake of the day which was Oreo cheesecake. It tasted really good and cost only NZ$ 5.50! Not bad aye. 








This is what happiness is! 




Thanks Art! 
-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo