topbella

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two chefs

It is 10 days to finals and I am still slacking! I literally am holding my note everywhere I go. By this I mean in the house. Believe me or not, I still have about 85% to study (5 modules maaaan). No one to blame but myself for being such a slacker. Grrr. 
It has been hailing, raining and even snowing on and off since yesterday and I love to look outside when it has this kind of weather.

Even though I moved my keyboard to downstair, I still can't resist the temptation of playing it. Also, U -TUBE and FACEBOOK are two major distractions. I am such a weirdo because I can't just concentrate like sitting there and study but at the same time, I get distracted very easily. The reason that I can't just sit still and focus is I will get headache and painful eye if I study for too long. 

There is a pattern for me every semester during exams. Last year, I watched anime basically after every 1-3 lectures. This year it is a mixture of everything. What I know is I will need to sleep early (train myself to sleep early) as all my papers are in the morning. *Oh-No!* 

Anyhow, I want to share my opinion about this restaurant - Two chefs.
I went there after my elective with Art and thank you so much for taking me there to try out the food. I give a rate of 4.5 stars for ambience and 5 stars for service! (out of 5 stars) =) 

It took us quite a while to order and I was actually very decisive for once but changed my mind after asking the waitress for recommendation. Here are the photos.




What is that so funny huh? xD





Art ordered Grilled Beef Ribeye. I reckon other restaurants serve better ribeye. :)


Beef cheek. This is quite nice but the thoght of eating cheek is quite erm.... losing appetite

We wanted to order dessert but nothing that was appealing :)

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo