topbella

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Group A lunch


Reading the same sentence for the past one hour means one thing. I have no motivation at all! Today is the last day of Group A class and am really happy about it. At the same time, I start to miss my group who I really appreciate and have enjoyed every moments with them but this is NOT OVER yet! I will still see them at exam hall! I wish I can fast forward the time to holidays so I don't need to study which is such a pain! This is just the life of a student. I feel that student life is the best that one can have compared to working life. You will see me saying this again next time. Instead of fast forward, I should wish for reversing time back to high school or become a child when you just lead a carefree life with nothing to worry about. All you do is sit there and being pampered by your parents - not for me though =)

Back to the intention of this post. As I have mentioned that today is the last day of pharmacy class, Arthur organised a group A lunch at Chopstick. Thank you for organising, Mr.LIU! You know we love you. *winky winky* 

After that Jason and I took photos at hunter centre where we always have our workshops. I really like having classes there because of the study environment. 

Everyone is enjoying their meals

This is what you call natural pose (well, at least shika din look at the camera when I cheekily took a photo of her while she was talking just to observe if she turned her way at the camera)

I ordered 'Braised beef in five spices + vegetables


Anny and Jeanne (Shika! WAKE UP!)

4 ladies at the round table

Sarah and Eddie

With Jason and BENs
Can you see my red inflammed forehead due to pimples/acne?

Han! U are not group A!

The non group A Koreans

I love to be in group A and am glad that I was placed in this AWESOME group

Yeah! We will sign a peace agreement with u

Otw to Hunter

Take one

Take 2

Take 3

Awww... Go on separate ways *hugssss*

This is the famous HUNTER centre where most people as in pharmacy students hang out

Jason was actually quite sentimental



oo-Laa-Laa. Wait till the dean sees this!

Close up


Jason asking questions!

I am always very lazy to copy so ...
Also, someone states that it is abnormal for me if I don't take camera with me *lols*


NZAPS office

Eve who was on duty



Follow him as his personal photographer to hunter CAL

From upstair

Study pod (Is that what u call it?)

Saw Chris outside



HUNTER CAL. Look at Es who looked so hyper!

With 2 babes from Group D!

Doing some real work, liaison officer!

I LOVE HUNTER! 


-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo