topbella

Monday, October 4, 2010

Exam sustenance from Jon

This particular entry is dedicated to my MEAN flatmate, Mr. JK. 

Good luck for your placement and hope you get MORE wrinkly Ah-ma and ah kong Hiao with you! *winky winky*

I believe that you will wnjoy yourself very much there.


Lastly, I was really astounded when I found that RED box of sustenance with motivating and encouraging lil'notes for me and YES, I want to shout at you for making me FAT! Nevertheless, thanks again for your thoughtful messages! Some were really touching/inspiring and some were really hilarious! WHY AM I ALWAYS THE BIGGER ONE? Look at yourself in the mirror, Mr.KOK!Do u miss the big mirror in the living room? *lmao*

FAT!

Those notes *touched*


 


Studying on my bed. To be honest, I din pose! I was actually studying and only realised that the existence of this photo when I transferred the photos to pc

XOXO

 Love you long time as my friend and flatmate! (Get me a LAZYBOY then we can be more KAMCHING than kamching HAHA

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo