topbella

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Complaints

What am I doing here when I am supposed to be studying??!!! . I actually did and feel very sick and tired of it after one lecture and so here I am! BLOGGING! 

It has been quite a while that I last visited chopstick. We went there for lunch after workshop this morning, then did elective straight till about 7pm - slides and speeches. OMG!Omg! today was such a long day due to ELECTIVE! We are gonna continue tomorrow.

Elective is so time consuming! I am so glad that this Friday, we are going to do a presentation to the whole p4 students and lecturers. The thought of it is quite nerve-racking though. *ARRRGGGGHHH pulling my hair one by one*

Here's the photos of the day. 

What kind of look is that Nins?

Pouty Arthur

Hot pot which costs only 15 bucks for 2 persons



Jo enjoying her food

Bah, look here

Vee is soo sexy larrrr xD

Notice my double chin

George took pic of himself *lol*

Yes! I used chopstick to eat my beef burger!

Fake death while elective-ing

I just want to rest!

Errr...

Our Awesome editor!

Elective drives me crazy!

I don't want to see any more expired drugs! *runs away*

Arthur, release ur active ingredient slowly so that the girls won't get toxicity but at the same time make sure that therapeutic level is reached. Once u have lose your potency by more than 10% then U are EXPIRED!
 Nevertheless, we are very nice to our supervisors. 



-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo