topbella

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pharmacy-Physio Ball 2010

My sunday is completely wasted on blogging, facebook-ing and chatting. I planned to do some work and yes I tried but all in vain. Sigh. As I have said, I should get the crown for being top slacker / procrastinator.

Let's get back on to the purpose of this entry.
Guardian Angel (GA) - The final meet up was at Arthur's place just before pharmacy ball. All we need to do was to find out who our guardian angels were.
The guys turned their back on us girls and we placed one side of our heels behind them if they were our mortals.
Next, they need to figure out who their guardian angels were by trying out the heels on the girl he thought might be. It's just like Cinderella.
For girls, we stood in a circle and rotated anticlockwise with our eyes shut. The guys will call out our names and we walked towards them using our listening skill or one of our most important senses, hearing. This was very confusing because every guy will call out their mortals' names at the same time and it just felt like in a world of fantasy while hallucinating.

The photo above is a jar of sweets from my guardian angel. Very thoughtful indeed.

I made this for my mortal , Vincent

A box of choco for him too
Okay, I bought a box of Assam Milk Tea and snack but he did not turn up to lecture so I drank it (Hey, I was really thirsty as well. HAHAHA)

Most of the girls got ready at Arthur's palace.

Nina, the hairdresser . Love her GHD

Vee before getting her hairdo

Camwhore

Okay, the theme of this ball is Chicago (from a movie)


Vee's seductive look!

My mortal , Mr. Vincent

My guardian Angel, Steel

A bunch of dashing guys

Some of the lovely girls

All of them look amazing especially Jeanne! Like a DOLL! Kawaaaii!!

Nat's famous pose!

Jess looked very creepy ! *heart attack*

My makeup artist, Joanne . She really went all out for the theme!

With the 3 musketeers! Anson, Vincent and Shung.

The lightbulb and the cute couple
Nins and Jes. GORGEOUS!

LyeJinn and Bea. HOT!


I still fail to do Han's pose!

Photo before ball

Award winning couple *giggle*

Vincent, you are a lucky guy here!
The venue of this pharmacy-physio ball - Sammy's




With Gladys, Steven, Alan, Sam and Michael

I am absolutely in love with this pic!


Adi is super tall! I will prove this to you. Btw, Bea and Adi complement each other well . One word - HOT!


I was wearing my 4 inch heel (I think it's 4 inch) and I am still so short


Alan! I love your cheesecake!

Jo, LyeJinn

With Leo. Amazingly, we have been in the same group since second year!

Lotte and her sexy back! Her dress is very cool especially the straps on her back! Totally love it!

Vincent!!!

What's wrong that angmoh behind?

Bekah

Alan and Gladys, waiting for our drinks

Anson!

Sam and Alan

Heaven! Joking lar

Johannah Banananaa and Kelly

With the girls

I jadi lightbulb again xD

With Shirlene and Nat.

Where's Jean?

We love posing with that FAT pole
Took a snapshot of Vincent texting xD


Very beautiful shot!

WE LOVE YOU whoever is reading this right now!

Jeanne, u really were the limelight of the night


Hot girl with 3 hot guys



There were other kind of finger food too

Es, Alan and Chat

bea! You are hot and spicy!

Always on the go when there's camera *hahaa*

Also, for GA, the guardian angels bought a gift for their mortals to wear to the ball. I got a handkerchief for Vincent and received a wrist corsage from Steel. I actually learned that there are three ways to fold handkerchief. Very educational game indeed. HAHAHA

Lastly but not least, I thought the ball was really fantastic especially the music!

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo