topbella

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hanami restaurant

Look at all my books, papers all over the place.


A half-productive day in terms of my pharmacology assignment.
Woke up at 11.20am to attend a 12pm lecture which I regretted because it was quite boring. This was the reason for the thought of skipping noon lecture but I am glad that I did not cos' the consultant lecture was really awesome. He actually explained everything so clearly and made things simple for us.

After lecture, the girls and I went shopping for our mortals' last gift.
We are currently playing a game known as Guardian Angel and tomorrow is the day that I come to know who my GA is.

I started working on my Pharmacology assignment which was unproductive initially but it got better as time went. However, I am not done yet =( I will look at it next week cos' on Sunday, I am hoping to do my elective. That's just my plan but I usually do not adhere to it. Heee
At around 10pm, I went to Hanami to meet up with the Miangs cos' Ray wanted to introduce Tiff formally to us. Also, thank you to Ray for the great supper.
I strongly recommend the spicy chicken from this restaurant.







My buddies

Miang Queen but stable already. However, still Miang *hahaa*

ONE of Nat's many poses

That strawberry cap is so cute

The new couple



Look soo GaAAAAaaaYyyy!




-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo