topbella

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jitsu restaurant with Kai


It's already 3 am and my plan to do my pharmacology assignment failed. I only write one sentence for it and more active on blog and facebook after that. Next thing I would like to complain is my elective! My supervisor basically never satisfied with what we have. It is him who asked us to do this and yes, we sent him the things that he wanted. Now, he asked to look for more data, more and more. That's just insane! It is not easy doing this and I have wasted so much time on this! I still have other stuff to do and not just elective! Hey, I haven't started catching up with my CNS module yet and feel soo behind. Also, I am still looking for intern site. So annoyed and frustrated.

Back to the topic of this post.

The day after ball~ Jon and I had lunch with Kai at Jitsu Restaurant. The next day (Sunday) I had a farewell luncheon there as well then hang out at Swell then a farewell dinner at Angus which I will blog about it next time. This week, I have been eating out lots and it is time to stop and save money but that never happens. T.T On Monday, I had dinner with Art at Nova, On Tuesday, dinner at chopstick. Wednesday, lunch at Tokyo Garden and dinner at Hanami. I am going to Hanami again later for supper. *sigh*





Crispy chicken sushi

Macam KFC Chicken

Chicken Karage bento

Chicken teriyaki
Agadeshi tofu

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo