topbella

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gladys's birthday

On 08 August, our little angel, Gladys, was born years and years ago. Her birthday candle increases by one every single year! Happy Birthday, Gladys!

We (Beatrice, Jeanne and I) celebrated with her after Pharmacy Ball (entry coming soon! Stay tune!)

Bea, Jeanne, Yvonne, Gladys and I are another group of good friends. All of us have different personalities but all come together as one and thus the invention of p5 which means pharmacy 5.

The first person I knew from this group was Yvonne, a quiet girl, at pharmacy camp. She introduced me to Jeanne. Although Jeanne is the youngest in our group, she's actually the one who takes care all of us like a mummy. MAMA!!! *joking*

Gladys is just a random girl who I talked to in Pharmacy camp once and it is only in Semester two in p2 that one day, I happened to walk with her on the way home (Just realised that we stayed on the same street). Just talked a wee bit and we clicked really well.

Bea Tan is the last person I encountered. I noticed her in Health Science as the active 'Singaporean' girl who is always on the go. It is pharmacy that has given me the chance to get to know her personally.

I am glad to know the four of them and thank you PHARMACY *giggle*

Okay, back to Gladys. It was just a simple birthday SUPPER at Hanami and karaoke at Vivace. I know that this means a lot to her and it has been ages since we hang out till early in the morning.



My lovely girls

Corsage from my guardian angel


Photo of Hanami taken from upstair



Soju cocktail


My jewellery for the night

Honey Spicy Chicken (A MUST to order)



We sang at Vivace for 2 hrs (till ~ 4.30am)
However, all of us actually had lost our voices during Pharmacy Ball. Nevertheless, we had GREAT fun singing all sort of songs.

Tireeeed~




-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo