topbella

Monday, August 2, 2010

International Ball 2010


International Ball at Aquatic Centre on 30th July was really a memorable one because I skipped lecture just to decorate it but it's all worth it. (I seldom skip lecture)
This was ICC's last event of the year and feel happy and sad at the same time. I feel some sort of attachment to ICC and am really glad that I am part of the team as I really enjoy the people with great sense of humour.

This year's theme is MASQUERADE by the ocean. Everyone who turned up really put in great effort to dress up gorgeously with pretty masks. Some of them even made their own masks. Very creative indeed!

The credit for these photos in this entry goes to Eddie Wang.

Nina, me and Bea I love their curls! Pretty babes

Execs staying behind the counter


With the Pharmacy PeopleEddie and Arthur

Miss Chai! She can win Miss Kuching!!

With my awesome mates

Scandal xD



My juniors

Art and Adeline

I love this photo the most *wink*

Jo, the lady who won the best dressed for female category. She has a very good sense of fashion and is one of the most fashionable girls in Pharmacy.

Bea has both outer and inner beauties and looked even more stunning here

My girls here are looking seductive
Miang King with the girls. I feel that this photo looks like family photo the olden days especially when Jo posed with her fan.

-To be continued-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo