topbella

Saturday, August 14, 2010

First Aid Course

15th and 16th of August - During this weekend, I had to wake up really EARLY in the morning for FIRST AID course at RED CROSS DUNEDIN. Seriously, I am NOT a morning person and had difficulty waking up! Throughout the class, I was very sleepy and yes SUPER SLEEPY that I could not concentrate. The only time I love was doing the assessment cos' you get to do something :):)

Something very interesting and funny happened to me on the first day morning. I arrived there pretty early and talked to Bekah. Halfway of our convo, she suddenly asked "Hey Yun, are you sure you are wearing the right shoes"
Me: Yeah (I felt comfy)
Bekah: You sure?
Me: Yeah, I am sure they allow us to wear flats!

Then I stretched my legs and looked down. OMG! We could not stop laughing and this continued on even though the class has started. Others just looked at us and we really tried hard to to laugh! During tea break, people are very amused with this incident. Let's see what's going on? (Answer is in one of the photos)

For one of the activities, we had to form a group of 4-5 people and present a condition.





had fun with Mr.Skeleton
High FIVE!!!
Nat! Don't influence ur MIANGNESS on Mr.Skeleton and Bea mcm so suang!
Mannequin for CPR
Tea Break
Eskimo Kiss

Had fun with CPR


Spot the difference?


Different flat (PAISEH ai siii)



Daddy Han

Mummy BekahDaddy William

Future daddies

Wish that the baby is real xD


-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo