topbella

Thursday, August 5, 2010

GwangZhou Restaurant

4th post of the day! I will sleep after this!
KwangChow restaurant is located in South Dunedin which is quite far from my house.
It is known as the best chinese restaurant in Dunedin and thank you Art for FEEDING us (ICC execs) well as we needed energy to decorate aquatic centre.
Personally, I think this restaurant is okay as I have eaten better ones back in Brunei and also in Christchurch. However, it is reasonable to say it is the BEST one in Dunedin =)

I look very nerdy maaan


Imran is always smart




I am glad that I can read A BIT of chinese

Something Chicken

Crispy Fried Squid


Sooo cuteeee

Lamb brisket

I can't remember. I think it is noodle

Honey Prawn


Something Fish

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo