topbella

Monday, August 2, 2010

Pharm Revue dinner

Pharmacy Revue Crew dinner at Paasha, a Turkish restaurant, situated right next to Angus Steakhouse.
Let me talk a bit about Pharm Revue. It is a show like a musical cast by talented pharmacy students. The best thing is this is the first time that we have Pharm revue which is a good start. I am glad to be part of it as it is my final year and the first batch to be in it. I will talk more about this next time with the plot and details.


I have no idea why Jess was laughing so hard out *giggle*






Bea, Jo and I shared 2 dishes. The funny part was they incurred a 2 dollars charge cos we were sharing.




Arthur is always with these two xD

My miang girls minus nat


With the joker Jenna

Erm...Canesten for vaginal thrush
Phewwiittt

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo