topbella

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wine and cheese '10

Today, i woke up again at 12.30pm =( My erratic sleeping pattern is not doing me any good cos I basically wasted the whole morning and missed otago farmer market. Sigh....

Noon- shopping!!! planned to shop for mothers' day stuff but only jon ended up getting a card.JOn Jon Jon!! He managed to persuade me to get two dresses!!! and one of them is shown in the pics below (wine and cheese) ^_^ This is the one that I wanted to get in Christchurch during easter but it did not have my size and I really love it. I am soo happy when I saw it here

Too bad that I could not stay for BSA movie night just now cos' I had wine and cheese at Table 7.

I want to give a big round applause to NZAPS for organising such a classy event!

Movie night at my place

Wine and cheese's photos


Getting ready













-To be updated with captions-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo