topbella

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Elective, I dun like u

Elective, do you know how much I dislike u...
You took up a lot of my time and made me not being able to study properly...
I have been with u at Med Library every single night since last week...
O Elective, I am crazy because of you..
Why do you have to appear in my life....
According to my timetable, it is only 3 hrs allocated for elective every week but then I am allocating more than that everyday!!


My ten percent test tomorrow and I havent finished studying yet...It's all ur fault, elective....
Even for finals, no any prep yet...It's all ur fault again...
I just want to pass and not asking for more than a pass as long as I get to get thru first sem ...
Pharmacy o pharmacy, you are torturing me slowly 。。。

I shall stop complaining.....
2 bedroom flat under construction at ethel benjamin

Stop molesting my bear!!!


-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo