topbella

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sam pau pau's birthday

The photo above is Thai Food cooked by Art! He is so nice to share it with us during ICC meeting last Sunday a.k.a yesterday :)

This morning, I had 4 lectures in a row. After that, we went to Tokyo Garden for Sam's surprise birthday lunch organised by his "boys" xD



Bea and Edwin - both of them looked really happy for some reason xD

Sam! Open it!!!


Peter and Kelvin

Jason, one of the organisers

Adi, another organiser xD he's Superrrr tall when he stands

I love Alan's cheesecake

Tim and William

I ordered Oyakodon

Jeanne's bento

Happy Birthday Sam Pau Pau!!

Group photo timeee


My aim today is to do 4 lectures but it has failed miserably cos' I have to prepare for tomorrow's workshop -_-"

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo