topbella

Friday, May 21, 2010

Shirlene's Birthday

There was no class for me today (Friday). However, it was a rather busy day running here and there. I am very happy that my ushering team has sorted out what they are going to wear during International Cultural Night this coming July.
International Cultural Night is a big scale event in which there will be cultural performances from different countries. I know it is going to be a VIBRANT and COLOURFUL night. Seriously, I am looking forward to this day especially when I won't be here for International Food Festival due to having to do my hospital placement in Invercargill. *grrr*
July is a super busy month for ICC(International Cultural Council) but I am sure our efforts will be paid off especially Art's.

Before going to Shirlene's birthday dinner at South East Asian, I went back home for a while.
There was a surprise birthday party for her at her place. This was the reason why we were buying time as much as we can so the others could decorate her house.
In the process of doing this, we went shopping at Lippy and there's one dress that I really love! I would have bought it if it is not for the EXPENSIVE price!

*Sorry for the wrong arrangement of the pictures*

Bea in the purple dress! I really think that this dress is made for her especially with her long hair! I actually regret for cutting my hair
I love this dress but need to grow my hair longer and reduce my fats first

Oh yeah, I baked this morning because I just felt like it. It's Nigella's chocolate chip muffin


Jon made vegetarian dumpling from scratch. They are YUMss!

Shirlene's birthday dinner

Raymond and Kelvin

It was quite a cold day and look at Kelvin!
Camwhore Family

Seee!

The good looking camwhore couple

At dinner

Happy Birthday Shirlz!!!



I know I am such a poserrr

Look at them! Don't they just love to be in the photo *giggle*

I think I might need to get a new camera coz most of the photos are really blurry.
Birthday girl with her pressie

On the way home

Surpriseee!!!



This cake is from Dunedin's best cake shop - Dessert Room. All credit goes to Kelvin. He is the one who planned all this.

Flip Over

You suck

Jo, I think u miss ur childhood days ey


The girlssss

Whoever is reading this --> You suck!

I like the bottle

WEyta..apa u try to do?
nice effect? ^^

Nat will never miss a chance posing in front of the camera so it is very very hard to get a candid of her *wink* loveeee uuuu

Anyone wants a hug from me?
Yun: Meeee!!!

Pharmacy 4?

Delicious!

The cake is finger licking good

This is sooo funny. I actually ate his cake when he pointed it in my direction *haaa*

Lotteeee!



I love this photo of her. Very natural

Our two professional photographers



-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo