topbella

Monday, May 24, 2010

PHP Fair

PHP fair for the first time ? Last saturday, I went to this fair just to check it out actually.
PHP means People Helping People which is an organisation in which the members kindly bake, making art craft stuff etc and sell it to the public. All the proceeds go to charity but I can't remember the name of the charity organizations.

Presenting to you "Jon's Awareness for Breast Cancer"
*joking la...it is actually a game*

Hsiu Ping helped out too


I am so proud of the committee for having such a kind soul






Two pimps






In the evening, I attended the capping show along with Jon and Art.


I reached home at about 12am which marked the end of my day

-The end-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo