topbella

Friday, May 28, 2010

Exam feverish~

Exam is just around the corner. Three modules and I am still stuck in module one )= Oncology is so hard to study for ... I hate exams!!! Pharm school is so cruel for giving us module 3 EOMT next friday. How am I supposed to study with all the workshops and lectures next week!! Soo many to do *sigh* I thought pharm is supposed to show empathy and sympathy!

*stop complaining*

Let see this ... ANAL exams! I think this might fill students with enthusiasm when exams come

When I study, I cannot stop thinking about my bed and eventually taking more naps than usual

Burning the midnight oil which I can only do it if I am not tired but my midnight oil distinguish at 2am mostly and after that Happy time watching movie/online or zzzz
Even if it snows very badly, exam will never get cancelled
TOINKS.....

Sooo sleepy~

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo