topbella

Friday, May 21, 2010

ArthurV's birthday @ Lonestar

After finishing watching Ipman2, I read the TIME CONSUMING ethic articles!
The next day - Lecturer "This materials are not examinable"
I was like OUCH cos I could have spent that FIVE hours studying for finals ><

Thank you Jon Jon for his 爱心Ondeh ondeh :):) Okay, this is the purpose of this entry. Arthur's and V's birthday at LONESTAR.

Garlic spread on bread *yum*


Sam and Jason

William looked like Ultraman (Tallest)
Vee, Alan, Arthur and me

Soooo Gaaay!!!!

It is a must to take photo with this "red indian"

Steven!! You are such a pimp

I love the cactus design which reminds me of some sweet memories <3

Phewwwwiitttt~

This is the website for its menu
http://www.lonestar.co.nz/location/18/dunedin/menu.aspx

Johnny Cash Stash (classic)
  • Two prime chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms, spinach, cheese and sundried tomatoes, corralled in a herb crust and served with a chunky mushroom sauce. Served with a Lone Star coleslaw & buffalo chips.. In Memory Of The Great Man Himself.



Alan with his Lassoo of Hog

Rockin' Ribeye
  • 350gram prime Lone Star Black Angus Ribeye marinated with black pepper. Topped with your choice of steak sauce. Served with buffalo chips and Lone Star coleslaw.

PRAWN STAR
Seven Tiger Prawn cutlets, panned in fresh garlic, chilli & coriander butter. Served with basmati rice.

Redneck Ribs


Caught both of u red-handed xD


My face looked sooo huge beside bea

Sam trying to smile with his big eyes

Jenna and Holly


Hey Arthur! How many "mistress" do you have?!?!
Our birthday boy-boy xD

Surpriseeee!! Eddddwwwiiiin

V! U are soooo sweeet looking!

Baked by Nins!


LyeJinn looked pretty always

I find this very antique

Arthur's cake

I just love eddie's self-designed (Dunno what that is called)

Wooo! Look at that masterpiece of Art! Well Done, Eddie!!

Eukalele for Arthur!!!


Charm bracelet for V
In the end, each of us made something out of their names

Cozyyyyy fireplace

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo