topbella

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weyta's advance 21st

HaapY adVanCe 21st to Our MosT BeLoVeD WeYtA !!

The celebration took place at his comfy house!The reason behind this photo : We have bang now :)
From Jenga


Alcohol is definitely involved. I did not take even a single sip





I manage to take a snapshot of this before it collapsed

Xbox singing~ (I don't know the equivalent name for singstar)
It looks like Art was inflicting pain on weyta? xD

What's yuli doing here? *look carefully*

More liquor...





Stop doing ICC work Art! (I just make this up btw)

They have been drinking since 3pm


Three beautiful ladies with their shots


Move to Weyta's Crib :)
Newton's cradle







Soooo Xinfu


love this photo

A very bright LOVE lightbulb in the middle

CLUBBING time!

On the way...
Awwww...

We had "CLUB CRAWL" - First, South bar followed by Monkey Bar and lastly, Liberty. Even though I did not drink, I was very high :):)

At liberty - that yellow blot on my nose is glow in the dark




-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo