topbella

Friday, May 7, 2010

hair cut

I wanna PAUUUCCHAAA already. Why? I regret for not studying earlier (Today I only did the first THREE lectures in the whole 5 hours!!! That's insane!!) Actually I have other concern too - my elective report! This is due next Thursday and I never touch it ever since last week. Also, new assignment is out. Really feel that I can't cope with so many things already. There are other stuff apart from all these.
God, give me the strength to handle all these :)
It is a pattern for me that I always have this extra meal at late night. Just like today, I had THREE toasts, HOT milo, Chocolates, tomyum soup. I think I was unknowingly stressed. At this rate, I will gain more than last year!!

Leave that aside. Rewind back to the day before. It was a full on day for me cos of presentation in the morning and integration workshop in the afternoon. Luckily I took a nap before going out to dinner and karaoke with lifegroup people.

I ordered Beef Brisket with tofu at Chopstick. Also, my matcha milk tea! I realised that I spent a lot on bubble tea.
karaoke at vivace

Okay, my workshop is about contraception. Please do not get me wrong here. I am NOT miang!! These are just samples that my teaching fellow asked to take home.
p/s: I was pressing the strawberry lubricant and it just squirted on my laptop! Eww..


This is just a random pic taken by my super bored flatmate

Used to love reading novels. Hate it now. However, I know I have to in order to improve my English. Here's one book that has BIG font and PICTURE! (Hey! I was not reading this kind of book before. It's actual novels!! xD)
In the evening, I went for a haircut - personally don't like the fringe. Should have asked for a side fringe

-The End-

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo