topbella

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tamu and pumpkin

Hang out with Tom and my sis @ wywy 2 days ago...And thanks for the treat my anak...LOL.

I ordered this Coconut ABC~

Went to "Tamu" (market) this morning and bought veges and cakoi kahwin..yummy!!! My mom bought a pumpkin the very first thing. So I helped her carried her pumpkin like a baby (no platic bag or watsoeva bag to put it in)...LOL...Okay, we just looked around for nice and fresh veges...I was holding the pumpkin like it was in a carriage while talking to my friend and then jalan jalan..after that, my sis asked "Jie, why are u carrying that pumpkin"
I replied, "mummy buy one mah"
Sis: "No, mummy buy one is in this plastic bag"
Indeed, she was holding a platic bag with a pumpkin inside!!
Oh shit!!! I hurried went back to that stall and gave back the pumpkin to the seller...lol...
Sooo embarrassed ok!!! That's my first time to that new market and this thing happened..will never forget it...*LOL*
This is my beloved grandma!!! Love her *Hugsss*

My sis and grandma...Wow..sweet smile

Cakoi, me and grandma...LOL...
See my "big" butt? Ad my jeans so damn tight *I need a new pair!! ahem* LOL

It's a phone!!!!Garfield phone~
Ad for this small cute radio...^^ @ my grandma's

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo