topbella

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Medical check up and Juang's 21st


Last Friday, I met up with my friends (Jon, Kam, Kai n Mizah) @ THE MALL. It is as if there is no other option. The reason: To find Juang’s pressie!! Cos it was her 21st on 4th Dec.

Last Sunday: I was supposed to go to Miri with my family but it was then cancelled. *sigh*. I need a new pair of glasses!!!LOL…So went to ……..THE MALL again and other places of course.. Heee… lilke yayasan (saw Syazwan there! And his hair woosh..very nice leh).

@MALL: There was this OPTIMAX which deals with LASIK. If I were to do it, it is about ~B$1200 or B$1700 and that’s the cheapest depending on which type of surgery I want. I even tried out the anaesthetic which is just an eye drop so you will just feel the pressure and NOT the pain.

Yesterday: Woke up really early @ 6.15am cos’ had to do medical check up @ Ripas Hospital. As usual, Jon was already there (5 minutes ahead of Juang and I). Kam, Zai and Khairun arrived a bit later so we split. We went for blood, urine, xray, ecg, eye and ear. After that, Kai drove all of us to Kiarong for Mantoux. (Hey! All the FIVE girls sat at backseats of his Suzuki cos’ We are all THIN enough! *LOL* It’s like 2 girls = 1 Jon *Hides away*) Thanks Kai!!! Hugssss

Juang was really funny @ the ENT department. She had two interesting conversations with the doctor.

FIRST: She replied “What did you say?” when the doctor asked if she could hear properly.

SECOND: She asked, “Can you check my nose?” Okay, ENT is only for Ear, Nose and throat la darling…SOoooo hilarious
Oh yeah!! I fasted for about FIFTEEN hours and I did not crave of anything. Therefore, I made the conclusion that it is just Dunedin that makes my appetite becomes big and eating constantly. No wonder I gained.. Haa…
Kam is sooo Pretttyyy..Phewwwiit

Jon with two gorgeous babesss

WAiting for Kai....WAiting for Mantoux~(Juang and Kam's faces look sooo tiny)
It's going to be alriteee...
More more!!!

Oh SHIT!!!!

Hmph..I feel nothing

Oh NOOOO!!!!

Kai and Kam look like a newly-wed couple eh
Kai's Mine!!! Haaa..Tug of war~
AWWW..Zai is soooo Kawaiiii *pinch*
The CLIMAX of the day: We celebrated Juang’s 21st @ EXCAPADE. The plan for her turned our really well and she was really surprised!!That was a good one! Love her very much!!!
C'mon guys!!! Let me enjoy the last 3 days of being TWENTY!! I am not 21!!!

Love that baggieee!!!
Wooo..hope u can fit in it juang...

Awwww....She does have the princess look, doesnt she?
Love all my girls..
Juang's two cute lttle poodles
Whose hot and sexy legs??

Flatmates!

I look sooo slim!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo