topbella

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Article

ILL-FATED Lady

This is an interesting article I read on the internet. It is about a family who fight over jealousy. It is all because of one person and she is known as the queen. She is a very powerful on the outside but on the inside is actually a scaredy cat. A two faced person she is. She just wanted to control every living creature on this earth, even her own family including her very beloved mom. I shed my tears thinking how pitiful she is. Even her own children told her that they wanted her assets this and that in front of her face. *sigh*

I found this is very interesting because this showed how one person can be soo fake in front of certain GROUP of people. I really HATE this kind of people!!! Furthermore, she is the one who loves using people. How bad a person can be and I couldn’t find one who can be as bad as her.
I love this article because it showed me that this kind of people does exist in this world. I have always thought that everyone is nice and kind. In reality, this is a dog eats dog world.
Message from the author: You might get backstabbed one day and find out that she was actually very close to you.
There are more than what I have written here. This is just a summary of what I have read. Anyway, I will update on this article when I get back from somewhere..LOL
<3<3<3

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo