topbella

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jonnieee's 21st

We celebrated Jon's 21st after BSA meeting 2 days ago. We surprised him @ coffee bean and then went to Fratini's for a meal. Too bad not many turned up and Jon also had to rush back home. :) However, the plan went smoothly because he was really surprised! Good one JOnnieee xD. We bought him a tiramisu cheesecake...I just love the cheese part xD. Actually wanna bake but then I just don't have the time and it might turn out bad so better buy ..LOL
BTW, jon's actual birthday is 2nd Jan but we guess he might want to spend that day with his family. :)

Damn double chinnn..(I am referring to myself..LOL). Juang lost weight!!! Sooo sexy and pretty eh Juang!! I am in loveeee with her..Haaa (I am straight ok...)
Gee: Jonnieee, Happy 21st and I din noe u are only 21 coz u look 10 years older than ur actual age :)Make a wish first Jonnnieee..Wish my double chin hilang ahhh..lol

I went to see Dr. Chung (a panel doctor) and he said I must be really skinny before because I was told that I gained a bit of weight. (Not a bit in fact!) LOL....

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo