topbella

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hang out for Ming!

Last Friday - Hung out with my bunch of good friends ^^ Actually I planned not to go because I had been going out so much lately also partly due to Bruonz and also had to take a blood test on that day itself. However, they told me that Friday was the only time that Ming could meet us so yeah, had no choice but just go. So, had my blood test done early in the morning, waited for 1.30 hrs!! Oh yeah, Ming is my cousin and he has left for UK yesterday. Bon Voyage..
Anyway, I had loads of fun!! And thanks to Tom for picking me up from my place and Bebelala for sending me home!! Arigato!!

Brunch @ Teo Poi Hoon @ Qlap!
David doesn't like his face to be captured ^^
Chong & Chi - apa apa laughing??

Tom liat ming. Ming liat sabun's hp. *sigh* TRiangle Love? Haa
I love two of them very very very muchhhh!!!
Yen & Fad
All of us!! Too bad Fad is not in. Why? Cos' she's the one taking this!!
Advertisement for SE W580i!!!
I love sweet corn milk!!
My "gui fei toufu fan"

After that went to Mall jalan2 while waiting for IPMAN. I seriously have to say that this movie is soo damn nice!!!
Nxt stop - Swensens
Sabun, Ming, Me, Yen (ming - ur hands atu tutup mcm salah eh..haha)
Love is in the air

Yes! Love is in the air!!
Tom's
I am sooo kapih!! Yen shared with me this! Haa..The Yam is nice!
Ming's. I curi one of the chocs.. Happy face eating ice cream!! This is priceless!! Rubik's cube's champion eating ice cream. ANyone wants this photo? I am happy to supply it! LOL ^^ FOC!!
At mamih @ Beribi

I was the middle person! Haaa....You guys get what I mean? LOL. (I say nothing)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
yun
Just a very simple girl
View my complete profile
 
Emotions© DiseƱado por: Compartidisimo